Never use the last of the toilet paper

• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Paper
In summary, a man allegedly killed his roommate over a lack of toilet paper in their home. The conversation discusses various reactions to this extreme and violent response, with some suggesting alternate ways of dealing with the situation. The incident occurred in Moss Bluff, Florida and some question the legitimacy of the story while others share their own experiences with difficult roommates.
BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Physics news on Phys.org
It makes me mad, but not enough to cave someone in with a bloody hammer! Just inflict mild pain on someone for the discomfort and embarrassment. Happened to me a couple of days ago. I had to use kitchen roll.

If you're that desperate, grab your roommate's t-shirt; that should teach him well enough not to replace the TP, no need to kill the guy! :eek:

Bah! Bunch of bleeding-heart, pink-bottomed liberal commies. Of course you have to kill the guy. How else is he going to learn?
-- Denny Crane

MOSS BLUFF, Fla. - A man accused of fatally beating his roommate with a sledgehammer and a claw hammer because there was no toilet paper in their home has been arrested.
I really think there making this stuff up.Or are people that dum:uhh:

I once had some roomies that really pissed me off. When I moved out I got even by taking all the toilet paper in the house and burning it in the fireplace just before I left. I made sure it was all burned up and the fire was out before I left, I didn't want the place to burn down. The last roll I saved and tossed at their puppy who liked to tear the place apart and had chewed up one of my leather bound books. I'm sure he had a good time strewing it all about the front room.
Reading this I'm glad I had left the state by the time they found out.

Wow I hope the prison they send him to only issues him one sheet a day!

1. Why is it important to never use the last of the toilet paper?

Using the last of the toilet paper can leave the next person without any, causing inconvenience and frustration.

2. What is the purpose of leaving a little bit of toilet paper behind?

Leaving a small amount of toilet paper behind ensures that there is always some available for the next person to use.

3. Can't you just replace the toilet paper roll when it runs out?

While this is a simple solution, it can be easily forgotten and lead to someone being left without any toilet paper.

4. What if there is only one person using the bathroom?

Even if you are the only person using the bathroom, it is still a good practice to never use the last of the toilet paper. You never know when someone else may need to use the bathroom.

5. Is this a hygiene issue?

No, this is not directly related to hygiene. However, it is a considerate and respectful practice to ensure that there is always toilet paper available for the next person to use.