Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New Abortion Laws

1. Dec 15, 2003 #1
    I was watching 'The Factor' a few days ago and apparently there is a new law in Texas which requires all women seeking an abortion to view pictures of a developing fetus along with other educational excercises. I really want some further information on this along with a few internet sources. Please help me.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 15, 2003 #2

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

maybe eminem there can help you...

just look up texas abortion laws in google or another trustworthy search engine...that doesn't surprise me though that law comes from texas...

4. Dec 15, 2003 #3
    ACT Tried This

Yeh, we tried that law about four years ago, here in Canberra, Australia. Its nothing new - really just shock tactics.
    http://www.wel.org.au/inkwel/ink991/osborne.htm

At my local abortion clinic, the "holier than thou" Catholics pray for the children about to be sucked from the womb, directly outside where the abortions are conducted. Poor girls who have an abortion have to walk past these pricks. In my opinion, thats worse.

5. Dec 16, 2003 #4
    Kerrie, I did already search under google and with the exact words you used. That is why i came here to get help.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?