Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New Amerika

1. Sep 11, 2005 #1
    :rolleyes: Is it just me or does anyone else see that Amerika is being turned into a Police State? :rolleyes: As can be seen by the recent confiscation of weapons from law abiding citizens in New Orleans following that "natural" disaster I can only wonder how many of you Red Blooded Amerikans would idly stand by while either you or your neighbors weapons are taken away from you by Bush's Jack-booted thugs, :rolleyes: dare I say Stasi? You are all Communist sheep and don't any of you dare provide verifiable facts or intelligent replies. You just wait, it'll happen to you too.

BTW, the Republic of Texas capital burned up a few weeks ago and State Authorities confiscated an abundancy of weapons and ammo. HAIL TEXAS!! :eek: These guys believed that the US illegally annexed Texas back whenever. They printed their own money and elected their own officials and If I remember correctly had placed hits out on judges and shurfs in the local community. I think I'll invite them to this forum for a better comedic relief than what I've attempted to provide here.

I equate conspiracy theorist with the idiots that think fighting chickens and dogs is a "natural thing for them to do" because it's instinctual for the animal and nobody gets hurt. Fools, we all know the most natural sport in the world is cheerleader knife-fighting.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 11, 2005 #2

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

It's just you. :uhh:

4. Sep 11, 2005 #3
    America's been a police state for ages. It's amazing how easy it is to prevent people questioning their freedom. Simply don't make them want more, and you don't have to give them any more.

5. Sep 11, 2005 #4

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Real police state:

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/

Not a police state:

USA

If we're a police state, then Canada must be teh Soviet Union II.

6. Sep 11, 2005 #5
    You're expecting an argument? :rolleyes:

7. Sep 11, 2005 #6

Evo

I think E6S is making fun of the conspiracy theorists with his post.

Gotta love cheerleader knife-fighting though. :biggrin:

8. Sep 11, 2005 #7

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Cheerleader knife-fighting is not something to joke about. Hot cheerleaders that try to slash eachothers clothes off is not something to be taken lightly
    :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2005
  9. Sep 11, 2005 #8
    "Nothing something?!"

So...confused...

10. Sep 11, 2005 #9

Pengwuino

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guess I need to edit something nothing....

11. Sep 11, 2005 #10
    No, we aren't currently a police state. The question is not if we become a police state, but when. Since government is by nature reluctant to give up powers, it is only a matter of time before we become one. However, the speed with which we progress towards that status does depend on the government at any given time.

12. Sep 11, 2005 #11

russ_watters

You do? Boy, my sarcasm detector must be malfunctioning...

13. Sep 11, 2005 #12

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Come on Russ, the guy says at the end of the post that he equates conspiracy theorists with idiots that fight with chickens.

14. Sep 12, 2005 #13

russ_watters

What about me makes you think I read past the first sentence?

15. Sep 12, 2005 #14
    speaking of police state, i went to johntitor.com to read through his predictions...i know i know, but it had been a while. i was a bit concerned with some of the parallels that i drew.

(63) Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency.

(64) This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.

(28) It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief...but you will find that out yourself in 2005.

Specifically this i found disturbing given recent events in new orleans:

(35) While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but i didnt see a point to it and my post didnt warrant a thread of its own.

16. Sep 12, 2005 #15

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Yah theres suppose to be a civil war in 2005 according to him. Only got 4 months left.....

17. Sep 12, 2005 #16
    He also stated that there might be a bit of innaccuracy within his predictions. 2006 maybe? :rollseye: You have to admit, it's not like it's been getting more unlikely, what with katrina and all.

(no, I don't think there's going to be a civil war, unless bush's anti-gay ammendment is revived or something radical happens.)

18. Sep 12, 2005 #17

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Yes because rioting and looting is a new thing for the world and is definitely a sign of a civil war. Everyone vs. New orleans. And yes, I'm sure the gay community possesses a great deal of firepower. And nevermind hte ideology of the left thats anti-anything-that-shoots-a-bullet-or-makes-a-loud-noise.... not really sure how an ideology like that can create a civil war. Thats like sueing someone and not wanting to use a court.

And what bull****. Inaccuracy, my ass. if someone can predict the future, how the hell can you not know the exact second its going to happen. :rofl: :rofl:

19. Sep 12, 2005 #18
    Read the site... He's quite vocal.

20. Sep 12, 2005 #19

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Who cares how vocal someone is. I think Ivan even closes all discussion about the guy because its a joke.

21. Sep 12, 2005 #20

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Isn't Titor the guy that claims he travels through time?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?