Can Veterans Make Great Electrical Engineers?

• Thread starter Ricky Aguilar
  • Start date
In summary, veterans can make great electrical engineers due to their strong technical skills, discipline, and problem-solving abilities. Their experience in the military often includes working with complex electrical and mechanical systems, giving them a solid foundation for a career in electrical engineering. Additionally, their training in teamwork and adaptability can make them valuable assets in a fast-paced and constantly evolving field. Many veterans also possess security clearances, which can be beneficial in certain areas of electrical engineering, such as defense or government contracts. Overall, veterans bring a unique set of skills and qualities that make them well-suited for a career in electrical engineering.
Ricky Aguilar
Hello all!

My name is Ricky and have recently started my journey to become an Electrical Engineer. I am excited about my new path and want to be as useful as possible to the science community.

Ricky

Likes berkeman and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Ricky,

Welcome and thanks for your service!

Likes berkeman and Ricky Aguilar
Ricky, you're not a "former veteran" -- you're still one, as am I. Best of luck to you! There are a lot of smart people here who are very willing to help you out.

Likes berkeman and Ricky Aguilar
Thanks you for your support, Greg!

And thank you for your service as well, Mark!

I realized my blunder immediately after as well.

Cheers

Ricky

Likes berkeman