1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New England Graduate Programs

1. Apr 1, 2006 #1
    Hi there,

I am currently a senior physics major at Reed College in Portland, Oregon. I am planning on applying for graduate schools for Fall 2007 enrollment. I am particularly interested in physics education at the college/university level and wanted to know if anyone knows anything about teaching opportunities for graduate students at any of the following universities:

Yale, Brown, Brandeis, University of New Hampshire, University of Connecticut, Dartmouth, Northeastern, Boson University, University of VT, University of Rhode Island

As you can see I am pretty committed to attending grad school in New England (I am originally from Maine and wish to return to the Northeast). I am most interested in theoretical quantum physics, quantum optics, thermodynamics, statistical mechanics, and weather/climate modeling.

Many thanks,

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted