New guy here from Maine

• Thread starter Snowrock23
  • Start date
Snowrock23
I currently work in a production facility specializing in various sea weed fertilizer extracts. I have found this site in my venture for more knowledge in the physics of some of our machinery and how the different elements in our product can affect how we run these certain machines.

I however do not have much of an educational background, or much of a professional one for that matter, in any kinds of science or the process's of facilities such as ours. I have 5 years under my belt active duty in the Marine Corp. teaching guys how to shoot in Yuma Az. I was a climbing instructor in San Diego for a few years and I completed my bachelors in Criminal Justice, thinking I wanted to be a cop. What I do now is so much more fun.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Snotrocket said:
I currently work in a production facility specializing in various sea weed fertilizer extracts. I have found this site in my venture for more knowledge in the physics of some of our machinery and how the different elements in our product can affect how we run these certain machines.
:welcome: