Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New here

1. May 18, 2016 #1
    Hi, my name is jeisson botache, not a man of lots of words... different people call me different ways so you can call me whatever you want
    I am from Colombia; no, i don't do drugs, yes, we have beautiful womens, no, my english isn't perfect, the same goes with my social skills.
    I am undergraduated civil engineer.

2. jcsd
  3. May 18, 2016 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

I liked your post there is a lot of profound humor in it especially the undergraduated civil engineer which can mean you're an undergrad majoring in Civil Engineering or your a graduated Civil Engineer looking for a job. My guess is its the first one.

Also, while I've traveled some, I've yet to make it to South America in general and Colombia in particular although I've heard its quite beautiful to see and I should plan on visiting.

4. May 18, 2016 #3
    hi, thanks for replying.
    right now is quite a good moment to visit my conuntry, exchange rate can make it happen cheap. your guess was right i am a undergraduate student in the last period of the career, which is thesis :v

5. May 18, 2016 #4

jedishrfu

What is your thesis on?

6. May 18, 2016 #5
    i think answering you question goes against the introduction myself thread rules :v, anyway it is a engeenering topic with very specific physics topics (seismic isolator with restoring magnetic force). I am making the thread lucking for luck if anybody could help.

7. May 18, 2016 #6

jedishrfu

Yes you're right. My mistake. I didn't realize it at the time.

My intent was recommend a forum to post in if you had a question.

Anyway, Welcome to PF!

Take care,
    Jedi

8. May 19, 2016 #7
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted