New Idea for Air-conditioning

• Thread starter subha_iit
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Any new IDEA anyone have in your mind can post over here.
Whatever be it will be appreciated and if I got something really new, it will be very helpful for me.

Any response will be highly appreciated...

Answers and Replies

Bobbywhy
Gold Member
subha_iit, Welcome to Physics Forums.

I am surprised by your question! In my country there is a Patent Office which grants patents for new inventions. We consider that if we are granted a patent then we have exclusive rights (a monopoly) on that process/mechanism/or recepie for about 20 years.

Now, if anyone has a new, novel idea for an air conditioner, why do you expect they would give it to you, and to thousands of other people here in public on the internet? I expect that person would apply for patent protection (the application process is secret) of his idea. There is an obvious possible financial gain to be realised.

berkeman
Mentor
Any new IDEA anyone have in your mind can post over here.
Whatever be it will be appreciated and if I got something really new, it will be very helpful for me.

Any response will be highly appreciated...
What is the context of your question? Is this for a design project for school?

One of the more innovative designs I've seen is ice-powered (plus a battery-powered fan). Stick ice in the ice chest, and cool off :smile:

BobbyWhy@ Thanks for your response, but for your clarification, I am not asking for any patent but any new idea that is already patented, but industries are not feeling comfortable to use these as it may not be so productive or much more investigation needed on these.

Anyway, People using internet are aware of the patents, so anyway not only in your country, but for every country people always apply for patent if that is completely new and non-existing.