Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New idea

1. Oct 25, 2005 #1

wolram

Gold Member

This idea will keep your wife/girl friend happy and productive all day, it is a chocolate holder that can be fixed to any thing, vacuum, ironing board, sink,
    desk, all you have to do is fill the holder and fix it to whatever, put your feet
    up job done.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 25, 2005 #2
    Not everyone likes chocolate...

4. Oct 25, 2005 #3
    Make a chocolate beer that actually tastes good and some of us will be even happier...

But really that comment is mostly an attempt to stay on topic while I ask laminatedevildoll a burning question:

Is it "laminated evil doll" or "laminate devil doll?"

This has been bugging me. I can't sleep. I toss and turn wonedering how to pronounce your handle.

But wolram, I think your idea is great.

5. Oct 25, 2005 #4
    Your "new" idea is akin to the ANCIENT practice of dangling a carrot in front of a donkey, so as to motivate it to move.

Perhaps if you were a humble individual, you would focus your attention on learning and practicing skills such as vacuuming, ironing, and cleaning dishes, that you apparently do not possess, rather than being dependant upon an other individual to do those actions for you.

By intending to be a humble individual, wolram, you would intend to 'think' of ideas to keep you, the TRUE you, happy and productive all day, rather than an other individual that you 'think' you need.

Why not a "chocolate holder", or a "holder" of something that you prefer, for you?

o:)

6. Oct 25, 2005 #5

Danger

Gold Member

Here in cattle country, it's referred to as 'putting on the feed-bag'.:biggrin:

7. Oct 25, 2005 #6
    If I remember correctly it is "lamenated devil doll" but she condensed the two 'd's into one for asthetic perposes.

And I wish they had a decent tasting chocolate stout myself.

So wait, what were we talking about?

8. Oct 28, 2005 #7
    It's supposed to be laminated devil doll... But, I cut out that extra d out to make it look prettier... I guess it could be laminated evil doll, considering I am a pretty evil person...muahahaha...

9. Oct 28, 2005 #8

Mk

I still read it laminate devil doll.

10. Oct 28, 2005 #9
    Well I know what I'd do if my bf did that to me...
    *grabs the chocolate stash and runs for the hills*
    heeheeheehee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: glooooriouus chocolate!!!

11. Oct 28, 2005 #10

Danger

Gold Member

In keeping with one of my fantasies, I invoke voluntary dislexia and read it as 'lamb-in-vinyl doll'. :biggrin:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2005
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?