What topics can I explore in the PF forum as a scientist?

• Thread starter phy_eng
  • Start date
In summary, the PF forum provides a platform for scientists to discuss a wide range of topics related to their field, including research findings, methodology, current debates, and professional development. Members can also engage in interdisciplinary discussions and gain insights from experts in other fields, making it a valuable resource for staying updated and expanding knowledge in the scientific community. Additionally, the forum offers opportunities for collaboration, networking, and sharing resources, making it a valuable tool for scientists to enhance their work and contribute to the advancement of their respective fields.
phy_eng
Hello All!

I check this forum on a weekly basis I would say, for different reasons! I teach and research in topics related to fluid mechanics, high speed imaging, thermodynamics and physics/engineering in general. I have decided to join this amazing community and I can foresee very entertaining, interesting and wise moments from now on!

Best wishes and thank you to everyone that contributes to help and increase the knowledge of others!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!