New job for students

• Thread starter gaurav0751
  • Start date
hello friends i am 18years old studing in a school but i want to do some part time work so i can earn money please suggest some work

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

like app designing etc.

analogdesign
Science Advisor
Fast food? I worked at a pizza place when I was a teenager and I learned a lot of skills that helped me immensely while I was working on my Ph.D. (and after). It's a good experience overall (but the money isn't great).

hello friends i am 18years old studing in a school but i want to do some part time work so i can earn money please suggest some work
Without knowing what skills, if any, you have, we have no way of knowing what sorts of jobs you're suited for.
like app designing etc.
Do you have any skills in this area? You didn't list any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanadium 50
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
mark is right it is difficult to know what sort of jobs might fit without knowing your skills analogdesign also has a good point while fast food jobs are not the pinnacle of desirability one does learn valuable skills finally in anything related to a job search you want to project the right image you are thoughtful careful and show attention to details image is important

462chevelle
Gold Member
what field do you plan on going into?

Physics_UG
Gold Member
mark is right it is difficult to know what sort of jobs might fit without knowing your skills analogdesign also has a good point while fast food jobs are not the pinnacle of desirability one does learn valuable skills finally in anything related to a job search you want to project the right image you are thoughtful careful and show attention to details image is important
lol, I assume the run on sentence is a joke because usually you have impeccable grammar.