1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New job

1. Apr 18, 2014 #1
    hello friends i am 18years old studing in a school but i want to do some part time work so i can earn money please suggest some work

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 18, 2014 #2
    like app designing etc.

4. Apr 18, 2014 #3

analogdesign

Science Advisor

Fast food? I worked at a pizza place when I was a teenager and I learned a lot of skills that helped me immensely while I was working on my Ph.D. (and after). It's a good experience overall (but the money isn't great).

5. Apr 18, 2014 #4

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

Without knowing what skills, if any, you have, we have no way of knowing what sorts of jobs you're suited for.
    Do you have any skills in this area? You didn't list any.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  6. Apr 19, 2014 #5

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

mark is right it is difficult to know what sort of jobs might fit without knowing your skills analogdesign also has a good point while fast food jobs are not the pinnacle of desirability one does learn valuable skills finally in anything related to a job search you want to project the right image you are thoughtful careful and show attention to details image is important

7. Apr 19, 2014 #6

462chevelle

Gold Member

what field do you plan on going into?

8. Apr 19, 2014 #7

Physics_UG

Gold Member

lol, I assume the run on sentence is a joke because usually you have impeccable grammar.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook