Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New ME student from Idaho, hello!

1. Nov 2, 2015 #1
    I have seen this forum pop up over and over in my searches. I am a first year (technically) mechanical engineering student. I changed my major after two years so it looks like my college experience will be about 6 years total. That's ok because I have honestly discovered a love for math and science I never saw in my previous studies and now I know I am on the right track. I have an uphill battle in front of me and I know from other experiences that internet forums can a most excellent platform for discussion and learning of various topics. I look forward to learning from you all over the next years and one day being there to help others learn too.

If there is any important reading I should do to understand forum protocol, just let me know. I don't want to be the new guy who breaks the unwritten rules and I want to respect the way things are done around here so please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Andrew_Henry

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 2, 2015 #2
    Welcome to the PF! Hope you enjoy!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook