Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New member and excited!

1. May 13, 2015 #1
    Hello! I just seen this forum by browsing through the internet about mechanical engineering! I'm currently going to a community college and plan on transferring to UF for aerospace/mechanical engineering program! I'm 23 and have a beautiful daughter named Kyoko! I have nothing but motivation and passion for science. I really believe science is very important and it moves humanity forward! I love to read books about anything from space, to atoms to spiritual books! I believe we are all spiritual creatures and owe our very existence to these massive stars who go through constant explosions in seconds. Anyways! I work full time as well and take care of my daughter (single father) and usually take about 2-3 classes a semester! I hope I meet some amazing people on here who are just as passionate about science as I am! Can't wait to learn some new things and have amazing discussions with ya'll!

2. jcsd
  3. May 13, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. May 31, 2015 #3
    Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to browsing the forum and learning,

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook