Can PF Help Me Understand Electronic Circuits to Support My Son?

• Thread starter smehnert
  • Start date
In summary, PF can help individuals understand electronic circuits to support their child by providing a variety of resources such as tutorials, courses, and forums where they can learn and ask questions. This can be beneficial for parents who want to assist their child with school projects or simply have a better understanding of electronics. Additionally, PF offers a community of like-minded individuals who can offer advice and support in navigating the complex world of electronic circuits. With PF's help, parents can gain the knowledge and confidence to support their child's interest in electronics and potentially even develop their own skills in the process.
smehnert
Hi All,

I am a new member looking for support to understand some of the electronic circuit principles in order to be able to support and discuss with my son(14).

Regards

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi smehnert.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

When you do post a question it is advisable that you mention that you are not a student, but wanting to find out so you can help your son.
Always consult google first, before asking on PF, whenever the topic is appropriate to this.
hygetx.gif

Likes berkeman
Welcome on PF Smehnert. Hope we can be of any help.