How Does a Physics Expert Blend Philosophy, Technology, and Astronomy?

• Thread starter Stavros Kiri
  • Start date
In summary, a new member has joined the Physics community and is introducing themselves. They are looking forward to engaging with other members and learning more about the world of physics. They are excited to share their own knowledge and insights, and are eager to contribute to the community's discussions and projects. Overall, the new member is enthusiastic and eager to be a part of the Physics community.
Stavros Kiri
Hi everybody! I' m Stavros, Physics professional, with M.A. in Physics and Ph.D in Physics&Philosophy [1997], University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. My main expertise is Relativity and other interests Quantum theory, Field theories, Particle Physics, Cosmology and more ... , both at the Physics as well as the Philosophical level (within and beyond Analytical Philosophy). Also I have strong interest in Math and, recently, in Technologies and Computer & Information Science. Furtermore, I' m also interested in some aspects of the Medical and Biological sciences, as well as human Nuitrition. I love music, movies, ice-skating, and swimming; also Amateur Astronomy.
I have read the guidelines and rules of Physics Forums and, having agreed, I' m glad to be here!

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF Stavros!
Thank you! I' m glad to be here.

Congratulations for your excellent, creative and productive forum !