From Physics to Psychology: My Unconventional Journey Through College

• Thread starter only1db
  • Start date
only1db
Hi everyone! I joined the forum to try and find answers to some questions. I won't bore you with them at the moment...ill start a new thread.

Long time phyics buff. Hell even started my undergrad as a physics major, in the hopes of going on into asrophysics. My path in college had other ideas and I ended up in psy and philo. Now I am in the medical field. Lol.

Il start a new thread with my kind of off beat question. Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome aboard, what an interesting transition, from physics to philo, well atleast you have a thing for majors starting with "p" am I right?! *rimshot :woot: :cry:

On a somewhat more serious note, welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask questions, and to wonder! What part of the medical field are you in?

[Q.TE="RaulTheUCSCSlug, post: 5074292, member: 547628"]Welcome aboard, what an interesting transition, from physics to philo, well atleast you have a thing for majors starting with "p" am I right?! *rimshot :woot: :cry:

On a somewhat more serious note, welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask questions, and to wonder! What part of the medical field are you in?[/QUOTE]
Im a sonosgrapher (ultrasoud tech). i had to pas a physics board before my other registries...i also teach my kid all of the basics of physics.

Ultrasound tech, very nice, I actually wanted to be one and go into bio-physics, but as of right now I am strictly physics (quite the undecided mind, but thus is college)

RaulTheUCSCSlug said:
Ultrasound tech, very nice, I actually wanted to be one and go into bio-physics, but as of right now I am strictly physics (quite the undecided mind, but thus is college)

Aint that the truth. physics to mech eng, then to vet tech, then fially to psy/phil. lol. 190 credits later...i just figured I am well rounded.