Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New member here .

1. Apr 13, 2015 #1
    Hi everyone! I joined the forum to try and find answers to some questions. I wont bore you with them at the moment...ill start a new thread.

Long time phyics buff. Hell even started my undergrad as a physics major, in the hopes of going on into asrophysics. My path in college had other ideas and I ended up in psy and philo. Now im in the medical feild. Lol.

Il start a new thread with my kind of off beat question. Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 13, 2015 #2

RaulTheUCSCSlug

Gold Member

Welcome aboard, what an interesting transition, from physics to philo, well atleast you have a thing for majors starting with "p" am I right?! *rimshot :woot: :cry:

On a somewhat more serious note, welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask questions, and to wonder! What part of the medical field are you in?

4. Apr 13, 2015 #3
    [Q.TE="RaulTheUCSCSlug, post: 5074292, member: 547628"]Welcome aboard, what an interesting transition, from physics to philo, well atleast you have a thing for majors starting with "p" am I right?! *rimshot :woot: :cry:

On a somewhat more serious note, welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask questions, and to wonder! What part of the medical field are you in?[/QUOTE]
    Im a sonosgrapher (ultrasoud tech). i had to pas a physics board before my other registries....i also teach my kid all of the basics of physics.

5. Apr 13, 2015 #4

RaulTheUCSCSlug

Gold Member

Ultrasound tech, very nice, I actually wanted to be one and go into bio-physics, but as of right now I am strictly physics (quite the undecided mind, but thus is college)

6. Apr 13, 2015 #5
    Aint that the truth. physics to mech eng, then to vet tech, then fially to psy/phil. lol. 190 credits later....i just figured im well rounded.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook