Need STEM Friends? Join Our Community!

• Thread starter Chad2000
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, if you are looking for a community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for STEM, look no further. Our community offers a platform for connecting with others, sharing ideas, and collaborating on projects. Join us and expand your network of STEM friends today!
Chad2000
Hi my name is Chad, I am a graduating high school student specializing in STEM. Hoping to meet Science and Math enthusiasts here and make new friends who share the same passion in the Sciences and Maths.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Chad. You've come to the right place! :smile:

Thanks! I was hoping I could also get some help with a Physics homework. I'm stuck with a certain problem on Newton's 2nd law of motion.

The New Member Introductions forum is just for brief introductory posts. If you have schoolwork type questions, please post in the Homework Help forums, and fill out the Homework Help Template that you are provided when starting a new thread in the schoolwork forums. Please be sure to fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations, and show your Attempt at a Solution. If you do that, you will get good tutorial help on your schoolwork questions here.

If you have a technical question about your work, or general technical questions, do a forum search to see if it has been discussed already, and if not, start a new thread in the appropriate technical forum. Please always post links to the reading you have been doing about your question -- that helps us to see where you are in your exploration of the subject.

There is more helpful info for how to post, etc., at the top of the page, under INFO, Help/How-To. Enjoy! :smile:

Thank you for your help!

Likes berkeman