Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:
1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.
The last one will prove to be helpful for you in addition to the first two, because there is a category on Engineering, and I've uploaded some lectures courses on mechanical engineering. (In fact, if you want a course on some topic that is not present there, send me a private message, and I'll see if I can help.)
I assure you that you will have a great time here.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving