Exploring the Intersection of Physics and Engineering: A New Member Introduction

In summary, the intersection of physics and engineering involves the application of physical laws and principles to design and create new technologies and systems. This interdisciplinary field allows for the development of innovative solutions to complex problems, such as designing more efficient and sustainable energy sources, improving transportation systems, and creating advanced medical devices. Engineers use the fundamental principles of physics to analyze and understand the behavior of materials and systems, while also applying their knowledge to develop practical solutions that benefit society. This intersection between physics and engineering offers endless opportunities for collaboration and innovation, making it an exciting field for new members to explore.
ASIV
Hello,

Thank you for a great forum; I am new on here. I have always had an interest in physics and strength of materials as I am an inventor in manufacturing industry by trade; I became an engineer after years of work (not scholastically trained as an engineer) Had I had khanacademy back in the day I would have become a great engineer at school however the instruction was poor and I had lost interest in advanced maths and physics; This is all really ironic as my father was a Bsc physics graduate with emphasis on nuclear physics; I cannot imagine how he did that and passed haha

I hope to learn a lot and to pick up on new ideas and emerging trends in the realms of physical sciences;

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi ASIV.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif