What resources does PF offer for self-studying physics?

• Thread starter darkmatter3624
  • Start date
In summary, PF offers a variety of resources for self-studying physics, including practice problems, video lectures, and interactive simulations. These resources are designed to help students understand complex concepts and improve their problem-solving skills. Additionally, PF offers a community forum where users can ask questions and receive guidance from experienced members. The platform also provides study guides and other helpful materials for students preparing for standardized physics exams.
darkmatter3624
Hello all,

I have a background in audio engineering but I currently work in IT. I've always had a passion for physics, and am currently self-teaching the subject. I've joined this site to supplement my pursuits and would also appreciate all the help I can get.

Rahul C.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:
You should explore the following main sections of PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

The last two will be especially helpful to you in addition to the first one, because you're self-studying physics.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.