What are the guidelines for participating in Physics Forums?

• Thread starter juanitosguitar
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums has guidelines for participating in their online community, including being respectful and courteous towards others, avoiding spam and self-promotion, and using appropriate language and grammar. Users are also encouraged to provide detailed and well-thought-out responses and to cite sources when necessary. The forums also have specific rules for academic assistance, such as not giving direct answers to homework questions and not using the forums as a substitute for personal study. Overall, the guidelines aim to promote a positive and productive environment for discussion and learning in the field of physics.
juanitosguitar
Hello everyone! I am a new member to Physics Forums. I look forward to having intellectually stimulating conversations and conversing with like-minded people who have share my interest in science and engineering. Below I list some information about me:

- I will be graduating from the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) this December 2016. My major is a Bachelor's of Science in Physics.

- My hobbies include learning and practicing new languages ( currently these are: Spanish, Ukrainian, Romanian), musical theatre, and playing guitar.

- My favorite topics in physics include electrodynamics, optics and molecular biophysics.

- I have worked as a Supplemental Instruction Leader at UTSA and enjoyed helping others have an understanding and appreciation for science.

- I am currently searching for employment as a physics researcher. Dream job would involve metamaterials, biomedical imaging, and/or space exploration.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

I had to delete your attachment as too much info was given.

Please take some time to read our guidelines (see link below) and be aware that we don't discuss personal theories or speculative science.