Need help with Physics concepts? Join our forum for expert assistance!

• Thread starter babyboy121482
  • Start date
In summary, our forum offers expert assistance for those seeking help with Physics concepts. Whether you are struggling with a specific problem or looking for a deeper understanding of a concept, our community of knowledgeable members is ready to offer support and guidance. Join today and gain access to valuable resources and personalized help for all your Physics needs.
babyboy121482
Hello everyone I have recently started the course to my BA degree in Intelligence studies and one of the gened course requirements for this degree is intro to physics. I am having difficutly in certain areas and that is why I am here. Any assistance on explaining the items I ask help on would help me greatly to understand how the item is solved and how the answer was acquired.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. If you have example problems the homework section is probably the best place to post them. When you create a new thread you will see a template which works well. Don't be disappointed if people answer your questions with more questions. The forum rules discourage just giving solutions as it's better to give hints and tips so posters learn how to solve problems themselves. Also best to stick to one problem per thread.