Welcome to Physics Forums - Your Ultimate Destination for Science Enthusiasts!

• Thread starter Zaid Shaikh
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums is a premier destination for science enthusiasts, offering a wealth of information and resources on various topics in physics and other scientific fields. With a diverse community of experts and enthusiasts, it serves as an excellent platform for learning and discussing complex scientific concepts and theories. Whether you are a student, researcher, or simply curious about the wonders of the universe, Physics Forums is the ultimate resource for all your scientific needs.
Zaid Shaikh
Hello all, My name is Zaid Shaikh.
I am an Electrical Engineer, currently I am pursuing my masters degree in automotive systems.
I have worked as manufacturing engineer at Ford India.

I look forward to PR interactions!
Thanks

Likes berkeman and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF. :welcome:

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik

Likes Zaid Shaikh
Wrichik Basu said:
A warm welcome to PF. :welcome:

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik
thanks a lot !