Troubleshooting Flux Capacitor Power: Avoiding Topsy-Turvy Worlds

• Thread starter Zed Redstone
  • Start date
In summary, troubleshooting flux capacitor power involves ensuring proper connections, checking for any damage or debris, and testing the power source. It is important to avoid creating topsy-turvy worlds, where time and space are distorted, by carefully following instructions and making sure all components are functioning correctly. Regular maintenance and thorough inspections can help prevent power issues and maintain the stability of the flux capacitor.
Zed Redstone
Hello, I am joining because my uncle says this is a solid forum for physics learning.

Why can't I post a question?

Physics news on Phys.org
Zed Redstone said:
Hello, I am joining because my uncle says this is a solid forum for physics learning.

Hi Z R.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

Questions belong in the appropriate subforum, according to topic. This New Member Introductions is just for saying Hi and verifying that your software posts successfully. :smile:

thank you kind sir...

Zed Redstone said:
Your uncle controls your account for now. You need to have him flip the switch on the flux capacitor to give you complete control...

:biggrin:

but what if the flux capacitor doesn't have enough juice and we end up in a topsy-turvy world of Mickey Mouse and not the Haus, the wimpy fat one?

Likes berkeman