Introducing a Mechanical Engineering Student from Massachusetts

• Thread starter dawin
  • Start date
In summary, the mechanical engineering student from Massachusetts is an undergraduate or graduate student studying a variety of subjects related to mechanical engineering at a university or college in the state. Their location is important because it provides access to top mechanical engineering programs and potential job opportunities in the state. They possess skills in math, science, critical thinking, problem-solving, and hands-on experience in designing and creating mechanical systems. This opens up various career opportunities in industries such as automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and robotics, as well as in academia for research or graduate studies.
dawin
I figured I registered the account not too long ago so, what the hell, might as well say hello.

I'm 20 years old and a second-year mechanical engineering student here in good ol' sunny, warm Massachusetts.

I'll just keep it concise.

Anything else you want to know, just ask!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, dawin!

What kind of fish do you like best?

If you ask for dating advice I am going to kill you.

Cyrus said:
LMAO ...

Anyways, I am debating on ME or Math major, I will definitely be PM-ing soon :p

Moonbear said:
Welcome to PF, dawin!

What kind of fish do you like best?

Hmm that's a tough one, actually.

On average you'll probably catch me ordering eel or the spicy tekka maki. I'm really down for anything though, it's all good to me!

Are you a sushi fan yourself?

Last edited:
Cyrus said:

:rofl: Don't worry, I'm all set.

rocophysics said:
LMAO ...

Anyways, I am debating on ME or Math major, I will definitely be PM-ing soon :p

Go for it, I'll offer whatever insight I can. Good luck!

welcome to PF

but seriously why is it that some people figure to say hi and I didn't even find the general forum until awhile later and didn't think of saying hi...I never got whacked by a fish...

Oh well I might as well throw in a tuna :biggrin: or maybe some eel since you say you like that darwin...lol

...I first misread your name, and thought you might choose a Jesus fish with legs...it's early still, here on the West coast.

Welcome!

dawin said:
Hmm that's a tough one, actually.

On average you'll probably catch me ordering eel or the spicy tekka maki. I'm really down for anything though, it's all good to me!

Are you a sushi fan yourself?

Okay, an eel it is!

<<<KATCHAAAAAAAA!>>>

Wow, those get a good whipping action going!

You've officially been fish-slapped, now you've been initiated to PF properly. :biggrin:

(And yes, I do enjoy sushi.)

Welcome, dawin. You'll get used to the PF sisters eventually. Now, Cyrus...I'm not so sure.:rolleyes:

Oh, joy! Another new member thread. Anticipation of the sound of fish slapping just makes me quiver all over.

Welcome aboard dawin, and thanks for the thread.

Wow a eel! That might be a PF first. Welcome.

~christina~ said:
welcome to PF

but seriously why is it that some people figure to say hi and I didn't even find the general forum until awhile later and didn't think of saying hi...I never got whacked by a fish...
Oh ~christina~

<THWAP>

A nice Tuna filet.

You have now been initiated.:approve:

Last edited:
Hi - I am new here too annnnnnnnd my favorite fish is the mino :)

DynamicGirl said:

Okay, we just happen to have a block of frozen minnow's here. :biggrin:
THWAAAAM!

Welcome to PF!

DynamicGirl said:

We have people lining up to be hit by fish now! :rofl:

Welcome everyone, and enjoy your stay!

Evo said:
Oh ~christina~

<THWAP>

A nice Tuna filet.

You have now been initiated.:approve:

Um I'd say Yay but now I smell like tuna :rofl:

~christina~ said:
now I smell like tuna :rofl:
So did the ex, and she's never even heard of PF. :rolleyes:

1. Who is the mechanical engineering student from Massachusetts?

The mechanical engineering student from Massachusetts is an undergraduate or graduate student studying mechanical engineering at a university or college in the state of Massachusetts.

2. What does the student study in their mechanical engineering program?

The student studies a variety of subjects related to mechanical engineering, including mechanics, thermodynamics, materials science, and design principles.

3. Why is the student's location of Massachusetts important?

The student's location of Massachusetts is important because it is home to many top universities and colleges with highly ranked mechanical engineering programs. This provides the student with access to quality education and potential internship or job opportunities in the state.

4. What skills does the student possess as a mechanical engineering student from Massachusetts?

The student possesses a strong foundation in math and science, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and hands-on experience with designing and creating mechanical systems.

5. What career opportunities are available for a mechanical engineering student from Massachusetts?

There are a variety of career opportunities available for a mechanical engineering student from Massachusetts, including roles in industries such as automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and robotics. They can also pursue graduate studies or research positions in academia.