Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. Dec 17, 2015 #1
    Hey everybody!

This is Saif Almazrouei from the United Arab Emirates, 17 years old and studying ESL (English as a Second Language) in the University of Texas at Austin. My major will be space physics in Embry Riddle University. In high school i made two methods in mathematics. One is in derivation and one is in integration, and this year i will represent it to some math professors in the university. and now i am making research for something i discovered and i called it ( factor pyramid ). beside my interests in math and science in am interested in art and literature. i wrote my fist book in grade 5 and the second one in grad 7 but i did not publish them. I published my first novel at the age of 15 in Arabic under the name of (Grap Don: The Ninth King) which is a fantasy novel,
    i'm so glad to join this forums and hope i will be useful in it :)

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 17, 2015 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site guidelines (found under the INFO tab). We look forward to your questions.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook