Is All Matter in the Universe Created by Light?: A Theory Debate by Brian Ewers

• Thread starter Erian Ewers
  • Start date
In summary, the theory of whether all matter in the universe is created by light, proposed by Brian Ewers, is a highly debated topic. While some scientists argue that matter can exist independently of light, Ewers believes that light is the fundamental building block of all matter in the universe. He argues that light is responsible for the creation and transformation of matter through its energy and interactions with other particles. This theory challenges traditional beliefs and has sparked further research and discussion in the scientific community.
Erian Ewers
hello my name is Brian Ewers, Physics enthusiast, freelance quantum physics author. I would like to open up a debate to disprove my new theory which states that all matter in the universe is created by light.

Physics news on Phys.org
i can give some guidance, but i also appreciate others guidance and support

Erian Ewers said:
I would like to open up a debate to disprove my new theory which states that all matter in the universe is created by light.
Welcome to the PF, Brian.

You may not do that here, it is against the PF rules. We do not allow personal theory development here. We discuss mainstream science, and help students to learn the same. Please re-read the PF rules under INFO at the top of the page. Thanks.

Please use the PF for what is intended for, and you will learn a lot here. :smile:

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF, Brian.

You may not do that here, it is against the PF rules. We do not allow personal theory development here. We discuss mainstream science, and help students to learn the same. Please re-read the PF rules under INFO at the top of the page. Thanks.

Please use the PF for what is intended for, and you will learn a lot here. :smile:
Oops my bad, missed that part. i will read th terms carefully and fall in line

Likes berkeman