What are the rules for discussing scientific theories on this forum?

• Thread starter salma252
  • Start date
In summary, this forum has strict rules for discussing scientific theories. Respectful and evidence-based discussions are encouraged, while personal attacks and unsupported claims are not allowed. Users are also expected to provide sources and use proper scientific terminology. Any discussions must be relevant to the topic at hand and stay within the boundaries of the forum's guidelines. These rules aim to promote productive and insightful discussions that contribute to the understanding and advancement of scientific theories.
salma252
Hello everyone! Thank you very much for accepting me as a new member!
I am aiming to freely discuss different theories about the beginning of our universe with passionate scientists from many perspectives! Despite an education in a different field, i have always been curious about the unanswered questions around the theory of unification and the basic nature of space-time itself,
I would be very delighted to share my humble theories that are mainly based on Einstein's theories and my own experimental thoughts

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. Please DO read the rules, as this is a forum where they actually matter. I draw your attention particularly to the rule against personal theories. This is a GREAT forum for discussing established science, but ONLY established science.