What sparks my interest in physics and mathematics?

• Thread starter Ciobanu
  • Start date
In summary, my interest in physics and mathematics is sparked by their ability to explain and understand the fundamental laws and principles of the universe. From the complex equations and theories to the practical applications in everyday life, I am constantly fascinated by the endless possibilities and discoveries that these fields offer. Additionally, the challenge and problem-solving aspect of physics and mathematics is deeply satisfying to me, as it requires critical thinking and creativity. Overall, the interconnectedness and relevance of these subjects in our world drive my passion for delving deeper into their complexities.
Ciobanu
I'm an undergraduate student of physics from IST-Portugal.
I find the electromagnetic interaction particularly interesting, and I'm also passionate about mathematics and its geometric representation.
My favorite books are Purcell's Electricity & Magnetism and Tristam Needham's Visual Complex Analysis.

In my free time I like to listen to people from The intellectual Dark Web, and I've been following people like Sam Harris for several years now, being interested in all the things he talks about.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Likes Ciobanu