New PF Mobile App: Loving Quick Reply & Layout

• Thread starter Drakkith
  • Start date
In summary, the new PF mobile app includes a quick reply feature, updated layout, and improved navigation. Users can also customize the layout by rearranging sections and choosing a color scheme. The quick reply feature allows for easy and quick responses to messages and posts without leaving the current screen. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices, and most features of PF are accessible on the mobile app, though some features such as creating and managing groups may only be available on the desktop version.
Drakkith
Mentor
Overall I'm loving the new PF mobile app. I really like the added quick reply feature that let's me see the previous thread posts while I type my reply. Still getting used to the layout, but I don't see any issues with it yet.

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Good heat Drak! Use the mobile skin for latex.

Umm, what?

Instead if the app, if you need equations use the mobile skin by using a mobile browser

Ah okay.

1. What are the features of the new PF mobile app?

The new PF mobile app includes a quick reply feature, updated layout, and improved navigation.

2. Can I customize the layout of the app?

Yes, you can customize the layout of the app by rearranging the sections and choosing a color scheme.

3. How does the quick reply feature work?

The quick reply feature allows you to respond to messages and posts quickly without leaving the current screen. Simply tap on the message or post and type your reply in the designated box.

4. Is the new PF mobile app available for all devices?

Yes, the new PF mobile app is available for both iOS and Android devices.

5. Can I access all the features of PF on the mobile app?

Most features of PF are available on the mobile app, including posting, commenting, and messaging. However, some features such as creating and managing groups may only be available on the desktop version.