New PF mobile skin!

Main Question or Discussion Point

I'm announcing the unveiling of a new mobile skin. It's a lot more modern and matches the style to our desktop version. Check it out by visit PF on your mobile browser of choice via your phone. Most tablets will use the desktop skin. MathJax works this too if you are frustrated with the app. I'll be tweaking it a bit for a few days but it's pretty well set. Let me know if you have any suggestions or problems. Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Answers and Replies

I LOVE the new skin. So much better than the previous one, which was a pain to use with the ads blocking the drop down boxes, so you couldn't navigate properly.

I haven't checked in the past few days, but is Latex formatting going to be introduced into the mobile app? All I see is code, it doesn't convert.

I LOVE the new skin. So much better than the previous one, which was a pain to use with the ads blocking the drop down boxes, so you couldn't navigate properly.

I haven't checked in the past few days, but is Latex formatting going to be introduced into the mobile app? All I see is code, it doesn't convert.
Glad you enjoy it! I think it's a huge improvement too. No plans yet to implement LaTeX into the mobile app.