Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New Rating Feature

1. Mar 18, 2003 #1
    Hi everyone! when I first joined this PF version I really liked the idea of rating topics. But I noticed not many have been rated do you guys not see the feature or something? just wondering...

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 19, 2003 #2
    I see it, I just don't use it because it's too early to rate any of the topics yet. Not enough in depth conversation.
    I'm really waiting for the religion thread to reach millions of pages again (slight exaggeration, I know)
    I loved reading all the stuff in religion!

4. Jul 27, 2008 #3
    I never saw rating utility
    If it is still here ? :uhh:

5. Jul 27, 2008 #4

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Do you realize you are responding to a post that is over 5 years old?

I think we had the rating feature until fairly recently, but it was rarely used.

6. Jul 28, 2008 #5
    1) I was bored and trying to understand how some people pull up really really old threads. - still haven't figured that out.
    2) I once thought about rating threads in the homework forums. I didn't find rating that time.

7. Jul 28, 2008 #6

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

There is no point in discussing a feature that was present on the forums 5 years ago.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?