1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New Show

1. Jun 22, 2005 #1

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

I am addicted to the show "Green Wing" on BBC. Anyone else watch this? I love BBCA. What TV I do watch BBCA takes up about 80% of that time.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2005 #2

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ohhhhhhhh yes! It's quality. I'm surprised you get it via the BBC, it was on Channel 4 when it was aired over here. I'm desperately waiting for the second series, following the, urm, cliff hanger in the first.

It really shouldn't be funny...

4. Jun 22, 2005 #3

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Speaking of Sarah Alexander (Angela on 'Green Wing'), has anyone watched 'Coupling'. Not as good without Jeff, IMO.

Famous Jeff quote - "Results!" :cool:

5. Jun 23, 2005 #4

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

I really liked the original Coupling too. It was very funny. I think it took a hit with the cast change as well. There's something about the english accent that makes fast banter even funnier to me.

- Guy smoking and never wearing a face mask during operations is priceless.

Joanna: "Am I to understand you gave me a spunk filled locket for my birthday?"

Brew...we haven't gotten to the season cliff hanger so don't spoil it!

6. Jun 23, 2005 #5

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

I must admit that I am also somewhat addicted to Cash In The Attic and House Doctor. I must be getting old.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?