Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New Show

1. Jun 22, 2005 #1

Science Advisor

I am addicted to the show "Green Wing" on BBC. Anyone else watch this? I love BBCA. What TV I do watch BBCA takes up about 80% of that time.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 22, 2005 #2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ohhhhhhhh yes! It's quality. I'm surprised you get it via the BBC, it was on Channel 4 when it was aired over here. I'm desperately waiting for the second series, following the, urm, cliff hanger in the first.

It really shouldn't be funny...
  4. Jun 22, 2005 #3

Staff: Mentor

Speaking of Sarah Alexander (Angela on 'Green Wing'), has anyone watched 'Coupling'. Not as good without Jeff, IMO.

Famous Jeff quote - "Results!" :cool:
  5. Jun 23, 2005 #4

Science Advisor

I really liked the original Coupling too. It was very funny. I think it took a hit with the cast change as well. There's something about the english accent that makes fast banter even funnier to me.

- Guy smoking and never wearing a face mask during operations is priceless.

Joanna: "Am I to understand you gave me a spunk filled locket for my birthday?"

Brew...we haven't gotten to the season cliff hanger so don't spoil it!
  6. Jun 23, 2005 #5

Science Advisor

I must admit that I am also somewhat addicted to Cash In The Attic and House Doctor. I must be getting old.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?