New site for inventors / inventions

• Thread starter Volumunox
  • Start date
In summary, the "New site for inventors / inventions" is a platform for inventors to showcase their inventions and connect with potential investors, manufacturers, and collaborators. To submit an invention, one can create an account and follow the instructions to upload information and images, or seek assistance from the site administrators. There is no cost to use the site. However, the site does not offer legal protection for inventions, so it is advised to consult a patent attorney before showcasing an invention. The site has had many success stories, but the success of each invention depends on various factors.
Volumunox
Greetings people.

My friend asked me to announce his new site for inventors / inventions, new ideas etc.

and since you people are the smartest I've met i thought some of you would be interested ;)

http://www.inspirovation.com

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Spammity spam...

This person seems to have quite a bit of posts, so the OP isn't really a spammer. This thread is up to the Mods I guess.

...Most of it isn't even in English though...

1. What is the purpose of the "New site for inventors / inventions"?

The purpose of the "New site for inventors / inventions" is to provide a platform for inventors to showcase their inventions and connect with potential investors, manufacturers, and collaborators.

2. How can I submit my invention to the site?

To submit your invention, you can create an account on the site and follow the instructions to upload information and images of your invention. You can also reach out to the site administrators for assistance with the submission process.

3. Is there a cost to submit an invention or use the site?

No, there is no cost to submit an invention or use the site. It is free for all users to create an account, browse inventions, and connect with other users.

4. Can I protect my invention on the site?

The site does not offer any legal protection for your invention. It is recommended that you consult a patent attorney to protect your invention before showcasing it on the site.

5. Are there any success stories from the site?

Yes, there have been numerous success stories from the site, including inventors securing funding for their inventions and collaborations leading to successful product launches. However, the success of each invention ultimately depends on various factors, such as market demand and competition.