Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New to physics but deeply in love

Tags:
  1. Mar 26, 2015 #1
    Hi! I'm Costa Rican and I fell in love with physics since August last year because I always had depression and tried comitting suicide for about 3 times during all my life and I was going for a 4th time but I started reading about relativity (random things) and I fell in love <3 if it was not because of this I know I would be dead by now, I'm 22 yo and the problem is that I was never taught physics during high School (only Biology) and I'm planning starting the career by next year, I quitted my job because I need to remember all the mathematical things I was taught during high school so I can start the career on a similar level as the other people who just graduated from high school, the thing is that I am teaching myself (math and physics) because public Costa Rican education sucks :sorry: I am really excited and passionate about it but do you think that it can work? do you have any suggestion of a start-point? (algebra? geometry?) Thank you!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 26, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook