What are the best options for pursuing a degree in physics as an adult?

• Thread starter Angel Marrero Jr
  • Start date
In summary, as an adult pursuing a degree in physics, you have several options to choose from. These include traditional on-campus programs, online programs, and hybrid programs that combine both. You may also consider enrolling in a part-time program or taking individual courses. Additionally, there are specialized programs for working professionals, such as evening or weekend classes. It is important to carefully research and consider your options to find the best fit for your individual needs and goals.
Angel Marrero Jr
Good day all! I am new to the forum, and am interested in going back to school as an adult for Physics, Astro Physics, and Mechanical Engineering where it makes sense.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you Greg! I look forward to participating here. I am looking to go back to school at 43 for Astro Physics. Any suggestions of where to start would be appreciated. I live in Indiana currently, do you know any schools you would recommend?

Thank you for your time!

Have a look at our Academic Guidance forum, and start a new thread there with as much information as possible so we can try to help you. Also, maybe do a forum Search first, to see if Indiana schools have been discussed at all yet.

Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Thank you for the guidance, I will check it out, and will post in the Academic Guidance forum. Appreciate it.