Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New to the site

1. May 11, 2007 #1
    well, I found this place searching for a method to solve a laplace transform as I'm a little stuck on exactly how to do it, So I'd like to say hello, and I hope I can be of some help for someone else in the future.

also, do posts here go into a moderator queue before appearing , some other forums I'm on do??

--
    I guess not

l8r, Dennis

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. May 11, 2007 #2
    Welcome crxyem!

Any homework questions should be asked in the "Homework & Coursework Questions" section.

And no, posts do not need to be approved by a moderator before appearing on the forum (I think that is what you mean.)

4. May 11, 2007 #3

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Welcome to PF, crxyem. If you have a homework/coursework type question, then check out the Science Education zone, and feel free to post your question in the relevant subforum.

And no, there is no moderator queue-- your post will appear straight away.

5. May 11, 2007 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The only forum here that has a moderator queue is the Independent Research Forum. The site IS moderated, but we don't preview every post before it appears like some sites do...that would just slow everything down.

I hope you can find the help you need over in the Science Education Zone. And welcome to PF. *smacks crxyem with a welcome fish*

6. May 12, 2007 #5
    Welcome to PF!!!

7. May 12, 2007 #6

radou

Homework Helper

Welcome to PF, crxyem! :cool:

8. May 12, 2007 #7

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF, crxyem.

I see that TD has responded to your question on the Laplace transform using the appropriate trigonometric identity.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?