Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New vertex at Feynrules

1. Oct 3, 2014 #1
    Hi all,

I wonder if any one here is familiar with Feynrules package to implement new model by Mathematica.
    Actually I'm a new user for and try to implement Yukawa Lagrangian for new charged Higgs scalar called X and the charge conjugate Xbar with the SM fermions, I wrote the Lag. as :

LX := X ( - ProjP[s1, s2] (( 3 CKM[i, j] Md[j] + Ml IndexDelta[i, j] )/4 vev) tB + ProjM[s1, s2] CKM[i, j] ( Y4 cB - Y3 sB))
    uqbar[s1,i,cc].dq[s2,j,cc] + Xbar ( - ProjM[s1, s2] (( 3 Md CKM[i, j] + Ml IndexDelta[i, j] )/4 vev) tB + ProjP[s1, s2] CKM[i, j] ( Y4 cB - Y3 sB)) dqbar[s1,i,cc].uq[s2,j,cc] ;

This is typically as the attached figure..

I took into account to define the quark fields by three indices : spin, generation, color, also all the Lag. parameters like Y4 and Y3 defined as External or Internal parameters . But when I run WriteUFO[LX], it gave me no vertices, so what's wrong here ..

Bests,
    S.

Attached Files:

• lag.png
      lag.png
      File size:
      36.4 KB
      Views:
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 8, 2014 #2
    Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook