Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

New X-Files Movie

1. Jul 25, 2008 #1

Staff: Mentor

"I want to believe".

Is anyone planning to go see this? Anyone heard any reviews?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 25, 2008 #2
    The last movie was excellent. I'm looking forward to see the next one.
  4. Jul 25, 2008 #3
    I might tell you later today :smile:
  5. Jul 25, 2008 #4
    The first was was O.K.

This one seemed really odd because no one watches that show anymore. They just came out of no where with this movie.

Im probably not going to see it. They already suckered my $10.00 on the first one.
  6. Jul 25, 2008 #5
  7. Jul 26, 2008 #6

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

As an X-Files fan I was unfortunately quite disappointed by this one. It just didn't have any of the elements that made X-Files classic; it was more of a generic drama/horror film with Scully and Mulder kinda thrown in the mix. Won't be buying this one on DVD...
  8. Jul 26, 2008 #7

Staff: Mentor

Well crud, I was hoping for a good movie.
  9. Jul 26, 2008 #8
    I'm going to see it. I thought the first one wasn't that bad, so i'll at least give this one benefit of the doubt.
  10. Jul 26, 2008 #9
    I can tell you that I used to like X-file, and generally, I'm not easily bored :rolleyes:
  11. Jul 27, 2008 #10
    yes, i plan on seeing it. and fortunately for me, i've been watching x-files episodes recently, so the show isnt completely forgotten to me
  12. Jul 27, 2008 #11
    I want to believe (that it'll be good).... I was a HUGE fan of the series as a kid and until it ended. I pretty much grew up on X-Files ("da eex files" as they would pronounce it in Israel) and the Simpsons.... and seeing both go to the crapper would be kinda sad.... I think I won't even risk it this time and not see it :frown:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?