What sparked your interest in science, Jann?

• Thread starter Jann Peter Simonsen
  • Start date
In summary, Jann's interest in science was sparked by her natural curiosity and fascination with the world around her. She was drawn to the logical and analytical thinking involved in scientific inquiry and was inspired by the idea of uncovering the mysteries of the universe. Additionally, her exposure to science-related books and documentaries further ignited her passion for the subject. Jann's interest in science continues to grow as she actively seeks out new information and opportunities to learn and explore.
Jann Peter Simonsen
Hi fellow physicsForums members,
Being encouraged to introduce myself, I forthwith throw myself at the keyboard...

I am a secondary school teacher in Denmark, with the subjects physics, chemistry, biology and geography. My primary interest lies in the biological sciences and chemistry (organic chemistry and biochemistry), but as a member of this forum, I hope to be able to deepen my understanding and interest in physics.

Being raised in Australia/New Zealand and with a BSc in marine zoology and biology from Auckland University, gives me both a sound language base, as well as a relatively sound scientific base.

I look forward to participating in the forums on this platform.

Jann Peter Simonsen

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Jann, pleasure to have you join us!