Newton's TOE

• Thread starter 4newton
  • Start date
You seem to be turning a new leaf 4Newton, do you still think your previous post about infinite dimensional space still holds?
My idea is not about infinite dimensional space. My idea is an infinite number of possible dimensions. There is only one spatial dimension with three independent attributes. As shown before you can have only three independent actions in the spatial dimension. The spatial dimension allows unlimited direction of actions but you can only move in one direction at a time.

The dimension of the transition outward from the Big Bang, the E dimension, is another independent dimension.

The time dimension is another independent dimension just like the spatial dimension but has no direct connection of action with the spatial dimension.

In this case the E dimension and the time dimension are the same dimension.

There are an unlimited number of possible dimensions as illustrated above. Each dimension independent and with the same attributes as all other dimensions.

Newtons TOE 2

****************CHAPTER 2*************************

The expansion dimension, E dimension, is the primary dimension of our universe. All the energy and matter of the universe is moving outward from the Big Bang in the E dimension.

It has been shown in previous posts that the E dimension is not any spatial dimension and is totally independent of actions in the spatial dimensions.

All the characteristics expected in pervious discussions of the E dimension are the same as we see in the time dimension.
We expect the E dimension to be independent of the spatial dimensions the same as the time dimension.
We expect all actions of the spatial dimensions to be perpendicular to the E dimension.

We see this perpendicularity in the time dimension.
All actions of the spatial dimension are perpendicular to the time dimension.

In the case of velocity we see perpendicularity.

Velocity = distance per unit of time.

When plotted time is perpendicular to distance. This perpendicularity is a true representation of the relationship of time and actions in spatial dimensions. We find this relationship of time and space to be the same for all spatial directions.

If we look at the equation for the difference of position in Space-time we see a relationship that also would apply to transition in the E dimension.

The difference of position in space-time is given by.

[X^2 + Y^2 + Z^2 – C^2 * T^2]

Note that all terms are distance except for time and this is converted to distance by multiplying by C .

This statement also tells us that the rate of transition of time is equal to C.

( C ) Is also the likely rate of transition outward from the Big Bang. At the time of the Big Bang all the energy, and after decoupling all the matter, of the universe would have moved outward at the fastest rate possible. This rate of course is the speed of light. Gravity had no effect, as I will explain later, on the slowing of the rate of transition of the early universe.

For the reasons above, and other reasons I will cover in other sections, I have concluded that the transition outward from the Big Bang is the cause of the effect we recognize as time. This transition therefore is taking place in the time dimension.