Nigerian scams great story

Its a shame when people's trust is abused, but I guess a lot of the problem is down to the greed of both parties.

Well, if you want to fight back against fraudsters on the 'net, or just like to have a laugh at how others have done so, have a look at this:

whatsthebloodypoint.com

The thread above takes an hour to get through.... Well worth it though - I laughed and laughed.

Fraudsters deserve no sympathy .........

good ****, I've got a helluva time reading that...

jimmy p

Gold Member
That was a laugh Adrian!! what a loser.

That was a real lesson, Adam. What does mugu mean, btw?

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I wish you had never posted that site. I spent hours amusing myself with those stories! I love it, scamming the scammer!

Recon, a mugu, according to links on those sites, is the name the scammers have for their victims or targets.

Moonbear said:
I wish you had never posted that site. I spent hours amusing myself with those stories! I love it, scamming the scammer!

Recon, a mugu, according to links on those sites, is the name the scammers have for their victims or targets.
OK, got it, I will direct everyone I hate to this page from now on.

I was up till 2 a.m. last night reading the scams. It was really good entertainment.

Reading this thread recalls my manic laughing during the film "The Flim-Flam Man," starring George C. Scott, I believe. The watch words? Greed and Gullibility.

These "Nigerians" must have learned English at a finishing school. They can be soooo pompous.