Hepaticocholangiocholecystenterostomies

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedal

Antidisestablishmentarianism

Answers and Replies

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylprolylserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyltryptophylalanylaspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparaginylvalylcysteinylthreonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminylphenylalanylglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginylthreonylthreonylglutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylserylglutaminylvalyltryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminylserylthreonylvalylarginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosyllysylvalyltyrosylarginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartylprolylleucylisoleucylthreonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonylthreonylalanylglutamylthreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylvalylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucylasparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylvalylarginylglycylthreonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylasparaginylthreonylphenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophylthreonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine.

JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
brewnog said:
Acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylprolylserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyltryptophylalanylaspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparaginylvalylcysteinylthreonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminylphenylalanylglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginylthreonylthreonylglutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylserylglutaminylvalyltryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminylserylthreonylvalylarginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosyllysylvalyltyrosylarginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartylprolylleucylisoleucylthreonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonylthreonylalanylglutamylthreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylvalylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucylasparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylvalylarginylglycylthreonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylasparaginylthreonylphenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophylthreonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine.
Looks more like a list of proteins/amino-acids.

Lisa!
Gold Member
brewnog said:
WHat is it?! :cry: :uhh:

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
No one knows for sure, but it is found in Big Macs.

Lisa! said:
Check out this link:

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/A/Ac/Acetylseryltyrosylserylisol...serine.htm [Broken]

Originally found on this site:

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/L/Lo/Longest_word_in_English.htm [Broken]

Seems like this is an ongoing debate :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
wolram
Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:
No its ear wax.

Lisa!
Gold Member
goavs4 said:
Check out this link:

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/A/Ac/Acetylseryltyrosylserylisol...serine.htm [Broken]

Originally found on this site:

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/L/Lo/Longest_word_in_English.htm [Broken]

Seems like this is an ongoing debate :wink:
:cry: :cry: :cry: Thanx but just tell me why do you hate me? :cry: :uhh:
I wanted to chech your link and guess what happened to me! :cry:
Again one of those crazy sites which tells you "congratulations!claim your prize!" :cry: :uhh: It happens to me a lot and all of them are just a lie!last weeK I was searching for a nuc. eng. article and it happened! :cry:
(I'm ready to give you all information to get the prize! o:) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Danger
Gold Member
wolram said:
Ivan Seeking said:
No its ear wax.
And these comments are contradictory how?

wolram
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
Again one of those crazy sites which tells you "congratulations!claim your prize!" :cry: :uhh: It happens to me a lot and all of them are just a lie!last weeK I was searching for a nuc. eng. article and it happened! :cry:
Now stop all this bawling, its not good for your skin, you will have wrinkles :biggrin:
Dont bother with the info just gimme the prize :biggrin:
what do you want to know about nuc, eng?

wolram
Gold Member
Danger said:
I tried to remember all things that have been found in burgers, the only ones
i can rule out for sure are, double decker bus and concord.

wolram
Gold Member
brewnog said:
Are you sure thats the correct spelling????

Danger
Gold Member
wolram said:
I tried to remember all things that have been found in burgers, the only ones
i can rule out for sure are, double decker bus and concord.
:rofl: ....

Lisa! said:
Ah, yes the inevitable internet pop up. I haven't seen one of those in a long, long time... My advice is to download a free browser that blocks pop ups (Firefox for instance) and/or download and install a free pop up blocker (like the google toolbar, although I would recommend the first option). I had no idea that site had pop ups because Firefox blocks them for me and I never see them. :biggrin:

wolram
Gold Member
Thanks Lisa, but us wolrams dont go far from home these days, i would
have to buy new clothes a suitcase shaving tackle etc etc, it would cost
a fortune, and i couldnt leave my 90yr old mom and dad to do all the work.

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
wolram said:
Are you sure thats the correct spelling????
Yeah, I double checked it. Every single letter, of which there are 1185. It's Coat Protein (whatever that is).

Danger
Gold Member
brewnog said:
It's Coat Protein (whatever that is).
That's a food concentrate made for use by PETA members who prefer to wear clothing that's still alive.

wolram
Gold Member
brewnog said:
Yeah, I double checked it. Every single letter, of which there are 1185. It's Coat Protein (whatever that is).
Dam i had throw my trench coat out, now i cant check.

Lisa!
Gold Member
goavs4 said:
Ah,yes...
You mean yes you hate me! :biggrin:
by the way,thanx for your suggestion. :smile:

wolram said:
Thanks Lisa, but us wolrams dont go far from home these days, i would
have to buy new clothes a suitcase shaving tackle etc etc, it would cost
a fortune, and i couldnt leave my 90yr old mom and dad to do all the work.
so you don't believe it just like me but you suggested yourself :confused: :biggrin:

Lisa!
Gold Member
brewnog said:
Congratulations because of being such a tolerant person.I really envy you because of that!

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
Congratulations because of being such a tolerant person.I really envy you because of that!

Yeah, I'm incredibly tolerant. Pretty good at lying, too...

JamesU
Gold Member
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis remains the longest in english

JamesU
Gold Member
Danger said:
they are. you don't want to know what kind of "wax" is in a big mac :yuck:

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
wolram said:
No any longer words?
Know would be a longer word, for starters.

wolram
Gold Member
Monique said:
Know would be a longer word, for starters.
Cheeky minks, that was intentional :biggrin: