Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

No end to box office slump this weekend

1. Jun 24, 2005 #1

jma2001

Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 24, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

4. Jun 24, 2005 #3

Pengwuino

Gold Member

roflmao, great wording!!!!

5. Jun 24, 2005 #4

jma2001

Gold Member

The poll is still open, actually, you just have to go to the cnn.com home page and look for it in the lower right corner.

6. Jun 24, 2005 #5
    I'd like to see Bewitched, but can surely wait till it comes out on DVD. But if my power goes out one more time, I may go to the show just to stay cool.

I recall when movie houses used "conditioned" air to draw people in on hot summer nights. They just don't have that much to offer thats better then my own sofa.
    Expect frozen Coke.

7. Jun 24, 2005 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I agree that once in a while something comes out that I'd watch, but it's rare that I feel compelled to run to see something in the theater. I haven't even turned on my A/C yet (probably will need to do so this weekend though), so even that's not a compelling reason to head to the theater yet.

8. Jun 24, 2005 #7

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Bewitched, Herbie, The Honeymooners, Batman. I'm confused - what year is this?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?