Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

No newbie?

1. Mar 5, 2006 #1
    no newbie???????

i don't know why i always see some particualr members posting here. some new people come but they soon leave. isn't it because you're always talking to your old friends and don't give a f*** to a poor newbie?:cry: how many years i should resist and put up with this situation till you finally accept me as a member? does it even happen during my life time?:cry: :cry: :cry: i want friends..:shy:

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 5, 2006 #2

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

That's not true at all.

I'm sure some people don't read my posts sometimes, but I don't read their posts sometimes too.

I know what you mean about people talking within friends, but that's not really what it is. It seems like it, but I don't think that's the case.

Anyone can jump right in.

Try it.

4. Mar 5, 2006 #3
    you are always quote each other and only reply to each other threads and posts. :mad: even when you want to reply to a newbie thread and help him, you're only having fun by talking to each other and thread goes off topic after 1 or 2 replies most of the time! :grumpy:

5. Mar 5, 2006 #4
    so why there isn't any new meber here? if you notice most of regular gd posters' joint date belong to million years ago.:surprised

6. Mar 5, 2006 #5

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Yes, but some regular members leave GD.

For example, Danger. He was the popular one, but he's now just floathing about in Physics I think.

New people might not notice this forum. They might also not be interested in chatting with us. They might have another site they enjoy already. Who knows.

7. Mar 5, 2006 #6

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Isn't a regular poster, by definition, not new?

8. Mar 5, 2006 #7

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Come on, man. Honestly.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?