Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

News No one is suggesting that PowerPoint is to blame for mistakes in the current wars

1. Apr 26, 2010 #1
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 27, 2010 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Re: No one is suggesting that PowerPoint is to blame for mistakes in the current wars

What's so confusing about this?

4. Apr 27, 2010 #3
    Re: No one is suggesting that PowerPoint is to blame for mistakes in the current wars

I was wondering the same thing. I wonder what's the highest IQ of the higher military Officers..

5. Apr 27, 2010 #4

Wait'l the Taliban sees this...

6. Apr 27, 2010 #5

"Bill Gates is responsible for the current wars on earth and I have a Powerpoint to prove it"

7. Apr 27, 2010 #6

mheslep

Gold Member

To paraphrase Gen G.S. Patton:
    "I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by doing Power Point for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard do Power Point for his country."

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook