No sex please we are Brittish

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554

Main Question or Discussion Point

A clean thread, look not a sign of smut

Suggested topics.

1 Making things from match sticks

2 origami

3 twitching

4 What can you make from empty toilet rolls
 

Answers and Replies

Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,854
14
penis.....
 
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,701
7
5 Idle comments on the weather

6 Best way of getting light, crisp Yorkshire Puddings without them collapsing when you open the oven door

7 Who was the best Bond?

8 Do you have a lucky pump at the petrol station?
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
Pengwuino said:
penis.....
:grumpy:
This thread must be kept Clean
 
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,946
130
clean penis..
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
brewnog said:
5 Idle comments on the weather

6 Best way of getting light, crisp Yorkshire Puddings without them collapsing when you open the oven door

7 Who was the best Bond?

8 Do you have a lucky pump at the petrol station?
7 Did you hear that the next bond may be a girl :surprised
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,701
7
wolram said:
7 Did you hear that the next bond may be a girl :surprised

As long as it's not Robert Williams, I couldn't give a hoot.
 
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,854
14
Brits are boring. We need to liven this place up with more smut.
penis.
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
Any one know any thing about number 2 ?
 
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,946
130
Drauci....
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
Pengwuino said:
Brits are boring. We need to liven this place up with more smut.
penis.
Do you want to talk about microscopes ?
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
9. Nude contortionist park benches - the classy kind of nude

10. Nude contortionist subway turnstiles

11. Nude contortionist railroad crossing gates
 
wolram said:
A clean thread, look not a sign of smut

Suggested topics.

1 Making things from match sticks

2 origami

3 twitching

4 What can you make from empty toilet rolls
Are you thrilling in it and can't control it now?
We will understand the men's thought.
... ...
 
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,071
5
wolram said:
Any one know any thing about number 2 ?
It's code for expelling excrement.
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
honestrosewater said:
9. Nude contortionist park benches - the classy kind of nude

10. Nude contortionist subway turnstiles

11. Nude contortionist railroad crossing gates
Well 11 may be of interest to railway enthusiasts

But i am sure sex is involved, you must remeber HRWWB we are brittish.
 
111
1
12. Why do the Queens Gaurds wear a bear skin, when we have no navite bears?

13. What`s your favourite real Ale?

14. What`s the best way to harded your conkers? (this isn`t smut! :uhh: )
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
zanazzi78 said:
12. Why do the Queens Gaurds wear a bear skin, when we have no navite bears?

13. What`s your favourite real Ale?

14. What`s the best way to harded your conkers? (this isn`t smut! :uhh: )
!4 I used to pickle mine for about a week then store them in cool dry place.
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
15 why are there no wild haggis.
 
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,946
130
16. Why did Francis Bacon bequeath £ 100 to H. Percy?
 
1,488
21
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,946
130
Artman said:
:uhh: What made you think of microscopes wolram? :tongue:
Perhaps he finds it to be a nice substitute? :confused:
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
arildno said:
16. Why did Francis Bacon bequeath £ 100 to H. Percy?
Ok, cleaver clogs, why did Francis Bacon bequeath £100 to H.
 
wolram
Gold Member
4,236
554
Artman said:
:uhh: What made you think of microscopes wolram? :tongue:
I had to think very quickly, it was the first thought i had, but i remembered
an article that said the people who talk about them most have small ones. :biggrin:
 

Related Threads for: No sex please we are Brittish

  • Last Post
8
Replies
192
Views
11K
Replies
62
Views
5K
  • Last Post
4
Replies
99
Views
7K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
65
Views
12K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
12
Views
3K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
62
Views
8K
Replies
10
Views
2K
Top