No Shower Month: Record How Long You Lasted

• Thread starter stoned
  • Start date
In summary: I think the last time I went more than two days without a shower (more like 36 hours at most if I'm working in barns with no hope of staying clean, but boy does a shower feel wonderful at the end of that) was as a kid in the summer when we'd spend the whole day swimming.
stoned said:
just to let you know guys, I was forced to take shower today because I could not sleep all dirty like pig. and my roomate was kinda giving me that strange look and stuff. I managed 8 days only :frown:
Has this become a competition?

Physics news on Phys.org
you also could not make past 8 days right ? we are tied then.

stoned said:
just to let you know guys, I was forced to take shower today because I could not sleep all dirty like pig. and my roomate was kinda giving me that strange look and stuff. I managed 8 days only :frown:
The world is now a better place. At least a better smelling place. Thank you stoned.

Ewwckkh! I feel dirty just from reading this thread. I'm going to go take a bath now.

Huckleberry said:
The world is now a better place. At least a better smelling place. Thank you stoned.

I'm sure his roommate is the most relieved by all of this! If I wound up with a roommate that didn't shower, there would be dire consequences.

Huckleberry said:

Hmm..and surprisingly it feels very nice and fresh :wink: