Who are the top ladies on PFs worth their weight in gold and more?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: Yeah, what is the secret of her... appeal?I don't know, but I think it has something to do with her being herself. She doesn't try to be someone she's not, and that seems to be really appealing to a lot of people.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
My 2Ps worth, all the ladies on PFs are worth their wheight in gold, some platinum, so EVO, MIH, Moon B, HRW, Hypatia, Fi, Gale, Tsu, i blow you all a kiss,and Lisa gets a hug :smile: , Ivan can block the one for Tsu if he wants:smile: HAPPY VALENTINES.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks! what if I'd want a kiss too? :blushing:

Lisa! said:
Thanks! what if I'd want a kiss too? :blushing:

:blushing: Heck now what do i say?

Awww, a BIG hug and kiss for you Wolram!

Evo said:

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEE

wolram said:
:blushing: Heck now what do i say?
Nothing! I'm feeling special!:approve:

TO: wolram

MXXOO-----MXXOO
MXXXXXOO---MXXXXXOO
MXXXXXXXXOO-MXXXXXXXXOO
MXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOO
MXXXXXXXXX :blushing: XXXXXXXXXXO
MXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MXXXXXXXXXXXX
MXXXXXXXX
MXXXX
MXX
M

You are special Lisa, can i get this red hot poker out of my ear now please
:smile:

Sure! :smile:

A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.

Happy Valentines Day Wolly!

hypatia said:
A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.

Happy Valentines Day Wolly!
I,:cry: :cry: :!) :biggrin:

Suck up...

Happy Valentines Day!
http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/non-smileys-animated/smiley_acbh.gif
Kisses to you, Wolram!
xox

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, hot stuff. :!) Happy Valentine's Day! This is the kind of plant I think you should get for your house -- some species of jasminum. I love the little white flowers and they smell soooooooooo good. Mmmm...

http://xs68.xs.to/pics/06073/Jasminum2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Wollie Ram. :biggrin: A BIG hug :!) and Valentine kiss :!) on you, too. :wink:

X & O

Evo said:

Wow, seven large purple squares! Wolram is really lucky!

Hurkyl said:
Wow, seven large purple squares! Wolram is really lucky!
You see squares? I see hearts.

Aha, they're hearts! I thought I would have seen that. :frown:

Last edited:
FredGarvin said:
Suck up...

To true, but my monk like life style needs a little spice, and the PF ladies are
moresome.:smile:

I didn't get any kiss. :frown:

arildno said:

Shame, it is just so wrong that a bloke can not get a kiss, anyone have a
kiss arild ??

Sir, I know you're too gentle to leave such a hard task to others! So please do it yourself... :smile:

Last edited:
Lisa! said:
Sir, I know you're too gentle to leave such a hard task to others! So please do it yourself... :smile:

Bu bu but tht er erm i mean he is a nice, on tother hand, hecky thump now
look wat ssituruation you goten me in Lisa you is a real agent provacatator.,

arildno said:
I'd kiss you, but that's probably not too appealing (hands Arildno a juicy Valentine's day pickle instead). :smile:

Evo said:
I'd kiss you, but that's probably not too appealing (hands Arildno a juicy Valentine's day pickle instead). :smile:
My hero, heroin, hero ess:!)

wolram said:
My hero, heroin, hero ess:!)
Heroin? Yeah, I think Evo might qualify as an addictive substance.

zoobyshoe said:
Heroin? Yeah, I think Evo might qualify as an addictive substance.
I might even be in with a chance if i dye my blue flannel grey:rofl:

wolram said:
I might even be in with a chance if i dye my blue flannel grey:rofl:
I am completely baffled by this post. Are you on Evo? I mean heroin?

zoobyshoe said:
I am completely baffled by this post. Are you on Evo? I mean heroin?
He's referring to my post about grey flannel.

Evo said:
He's referring to my post about grey flannel.
Ohhhhh, you mean the one that is not in this thread and nowhere to be found! I see.

zoobyshoe said:
Ohhhhh, you mean the one that is not in this thread and nowhere to be found! I see.
Zooby i will come cean , i have been in love with evo for some time, and pick up every thing that she comments on, in every thread, i will now shut up for
ever.

wolram said:
Zooby i will come cean , i have been in love with evo for some time, and pick up every thing that she comments on, in every thread, i will now shut up forever.
I think it's quite normal and natural to be in love with Evo, and it would be strange to me if you weren't. I'm surprised there's not more guys head over heals for her. Don't see why you'd need to shut up forever.

let him shut up forever, if he wants to.
and yes everyone loves Evo. Which I just can't figure out. Other than being beautiful, smart, funny, nice and rich what does she really have going for her?

tribdog said:
and yes everyone loves Evo. Which I just can't figure out. Other than being beautiful, smart, funny, nice and rich what does she really have going for her?
Yeah, what is the secret of her popularity?

tribdog said:
Major league suck up...

Evo said:
Appealing?
Of course it is appealing!

You are my Diotima!

1. Who are the top ladies on PFs worth their weight in gold and more?

The top ladies on PFs worth their weight in gold and more are women who have made significant contributions to the scientific community and have achieved great success in their fields. These women are highly respected and have made groundbreaking discoveries that have advanced our understanding of the world.

2. How are these top ladies selected?

The selection of top ladies on PFs is based on various factors such as their research impact, publications, awards, and recognition from their peers. These women have also shown exceptional leadership skills and have made a significant impact on their respective fields.

3. Can you provide some examples of top ladies on PFs?

Some examples of top ladies on PFs include Marie Curie, who won two Nobel Prizes for her groundbreaking work in radioactivity, and Rosalind Franklin, who made crucial contributions to the discovery of the structure of DNA. Other notable women include Ada Lovelace, who is considered the first computer programmer, and Jane Goodall, a renowned primatologist and conservationist.

4. What makes these top ladies stand out in the scientific community?

These top ladies stand out in the scientific community due to their exceptional achievements, groundbreaking research, and dedication to their fields. They have overcome numerous challenges and barriers to make significant contributions to their respective fields, inspiring future generations of scientists.

5. How can we support and celebrate these top ladies on PFs?

We can support and celebrate these top ladies on PFs by acknowledging their achievements and contributions, promoting diversity and inclusion in the scientific community, and providing equal opportunities for women in STEM fields. We can also support their research and initiatives and recognize their accomplishments through awards and recognition programs.

Back